Tuesday 24 April 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #269 - Sketch

Hey!

I can't believe that this is the last challenge for April! This month our hostess is Karen and she has already inspired us with 3 fab challenges. This week is sketch week and Karen has come up with this FAB one to inspire you HERE and seen below... 




And here is how I decided to use this weeks sketch...




I've enjoyed dusting off some 'older' Uniko clear stamps these past few weeks and I happened to have Background Blocks: Scattered Polka Dots and Originally Organic Additions on my desk for other projects and thought they would pair nicely using the sketch.



The polka dot background is stamped in white ink onto a SU! Berry Burst panel, which I then trimmed and die cut a small circle. I then layered it with some white card slightly bigger to stamp the leaf sprig and flower from Originally Organic Additions. I added a little bit of bakers twine and foam mounted the panel to a white card base.

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Love the rich plum with the white dots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Bev! Love your color choices! Great use of the sketch - love the twine accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely rich berry burst polka dot panel to frame the sweet flower. An eye-catching design in every way!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combination that you used. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your color choices are lovely! At first I thought you'd used patterned paper, then I realized you created your own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful in the bold colours.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated