Tuesday 6 February 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #258 - Colours

Hey!

Looks like last weeks Timeless Tuesday was a challenging one, lovely to see you give it a go though! A new month means a new hostess and Patricia is your hostess for February. As usual   we are starting things off HERE with a colour combo...




Isn't this a lovely combination of colours? Perfect for a lovely floral card don't you think? This is how I was inspired to use them...




I needed to make a card for this coming weekend, as hubby and I have been invited to an engagement party. So I reached for Pure Florals: Rose to make this congratulations card. 




I wanted to keep as much white space as possible, so I opted to use the outline roses in both sizes, stamping and masking to create the corner clusters.




The sentiment is from Pure Florals: Chrysanthemum and I added a few White Blizzard Nuvo drops for a little added interest and sparkle. I have then foam mounted the stamped panel to a white card base.

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty colours Bev and just the right stamp for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card and fab use of the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant! I never think about stamping line images in colors. I really must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card, I love the rose stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant card. The addition of the Nuvo drops adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used these stamps, Beverly! The combination of color placement, stamps going off the edges, and the outlined stamps really create a sophisticated looking card. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outlined roses and the design of your card with the foam adding that dimension really adds a wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your roses are so elegant! The offset panel adds simple but striking visual interest.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated