Saturday 7 October 2017

Uniko Sponsors "Less Is More"

Hey & Happy World Card Making Day!

I'm super duper pleased you have popped by this morning as today the countdown to the October Release starts, it's Happy Stampers Festival Day AND myself and Uniko are proud to be sponsoring the challenge over at "Less is More" this month  - YAY!




Being the first challenge of the month, it's a colour challenge and it's all about Hot & Spicy colours. When I thought of these colours I thought of the Middle East designs and Marvellous Mehndi...




I used my MISTI to stamp the large mandala on both the square layer and base card in Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade ink and then over stamped them in VersaMark ink, to heat emboss them with clear EP. I then went in and selectively coloured the mandala on the top square only.




The sentiment is a peek at one from a NEW clear stamp set being introduced this week and will be available to purchase on Monday 16th October! I've embellished it with some smaller stamps from Marvellous Mehndi and my favourite Stampin' Up! enamel dots!

I hope I have inspired you to join in on the fun?! 

That's all from myself for now, but be sure to head on over HERE to see what the "Less is More" Design Team have created to inspire you and to join in on the fun too. I hope to see you in the gallery!

I'll be back AGAIN soon with the first of the October Release Sneak Peeks! 

Hugs

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Bev! I love the way you raised your front panel and added colored details to it... Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love how you've overstamped the base card and the smaller square central card. Gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the raised panel and selective colouring on that fab mandala. The rich colours add great warmth too. I hope all goes well at HLS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot, spicy and beautiful, Bev! The spotlight/highlight colouring on your mandala, paired with the raised panel design, adds such impact! Love this!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply CAS-tastic and sheer brilliance. Love the design and use of colours and thanks for sponsoring Less is More this month and bring our guest designer this week. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful card with fantastic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect stamp for the hot and spicy colours Bev and your card is a little bit marvellous too! Love the selected colouring. The new sentiment looks a bit lush so I can't wait to see what others you have in that set. Thanks for being our fab guest designer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Thanks for guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated