Tuesday 16 February 2016

Bunny in a Teacup!

Hey!

I'm back today with another bunny card and another one that I was planning on sharing during the release...



Yep, bunny in a teacup! Isn't he cute sat in there?




I paper pieced the tea cup from I LOVE Tea with a small left over of Papertrey Ink Bitty Dot DP in Aqua Mist. I then used my craft knife to make a slit for the fussy cut bunny to slide into. I kept bunny simple with just a little Copic marker to his ears, face & tummy. The sentiment is from the new Simply Said clear stamp set.

I'm having so much fun with Some Bunny that I have another card to share with you tomorrow using him and paring him with more previously released Uniko sets :)

Until then, thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, I love this! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a bunny like that in the play-corner of a child sitting exactly like that! Sweet/fun card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute! Clever thinking combining the little fella with the teacup! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute! Clever thinking combining the little fella with the teacup! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated