Friday 6 December 2013

Countdown to Christmas Day 6

Hey & TGI Friday!

Seriously I really do not know where this week has gone, time is flying by at lightening speed here at Uniko Studio HQ. Can you believe that the December release sneak peeks will begin here on the blog tomorrow? 

Anyway, apologies for my tardiness with todays Countdown to Christmas post, I got caught up in the flow of making yesterday that I totally forgot to photograph the cards before writing & sending them out in the mail! I needed a few more of the same design as I had a few pre stamped a envelopes to match left so I whipped up another card to share with you this morning...




This is one of the mail friendly designs I have decided to send out this year. I was in a rush yesterday to get these in the post to my international friends and family as it was one of the last airmail posting dates.




As well as the design being flat it had to be reasonably mass produceable with not too many steps. I also like to make an effort with my Christmas cards and decorate the inside which I have for this card by simply mirroring the design on the front.




I also decorated the envelopes to match. Even though the design is simple and flat sparkle can be added with glitter and spending that little more time with the finishing touches can make it all the more special.




That's all from me today here on the blog, but I will be back again tomorrow with more to share including the first sneak peek! I had best get back to preparing class kits for tomorrow as I am at The Paperlane doing a demo from 10am - 2pm and doing the class from 2pm - 5pm. If your in the area pop in, I'd LOVE to see you & I think there is a couple of spaces left in the class too.

Until tomorrow, thank you for stopping by :)

Supplies
Card Stock: White from stash, SU! Real Red
Ink: VersaMagic Red Magic & Tea Leaves. VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: Hero Arts Prisma Glitter

12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Beverley and great idea for posting. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and envelope. I love the red peeking out of the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Such happy mail will delight all who receive these stunning cards - and the decorated envelopes are a charming special touch! Oh, to take a class where you're the instructor: that would be a dream come true! Looking forward to the December peeks! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Beverley, love that you matched the inside and the envelope too, pure genius.Thanks for the good wishes also :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Beverley, love the colours and the designs of them.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Beverley If only I could whip up something so quick and lovely. What a great idea to mirror the image inside. Lucky recipients, they will be pleased for sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you carried the design into the middle. Super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the holly and the stamped envelope! Looking forward to finding out what the December release has in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely. A really fab CAS style card. Love that you have done the same pattern inside the card and envelopes too. I'm well impressed. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure I have just done a comment. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am LOVING that right angle look and those fonts - swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, not sure anything I just 'whip up' could turn out as great as this! I love your offset panels with the red on just 2 sides. Gorgeous design, Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated