Monday 20 May 2013

CASE it Winner!

Hey!

Happy Monday, I hope your all well & had a lovely weekend? I had a lovely break from working and crafting in the studio :)

I'm back today ready to get cracking on lots of things in the studio, but first I'm here today to announce the winner of the May DT Blog Hop CASE Challenge WINNER. I want to thank each of the ladies who took the time to enter the challenge & share your projects with me & the DT, it makes my day :)

As it was a challenge to CASE one of the DT's cards along the hop I put it to the DT to vote for their favourite entry into the challenge, so with majority votes the winner is...

Pauline with this beauty...




Can you see how Pauline was inspired by Stacey's card seen HERE and below? Pauline also created another 2 projects for the challenge seen HERE and HERE. They are both well worth a look :)

Congratulations Pauline! Send me an email and I will get your £20 gift certificate to you. 

Ok, that's all from me just now, I'll be back later today with a card to share, until then thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo thanks soo much Beverly, I can't believe I won! I was going to try to re-create all the DT cards, but I ran out of time. They were all wonderful! Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, Pauline! your cards were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated