Tuesday 5 March 2013

My 'Go To' Colours...

Hey!

Today, I'm using my 'go to' colour combination. I use this colour combo if I'm lacking a little mojo. They're like my comfort zone of colour & I always seem to be able to create something when using them! This is what I created using my 'go to' colours...




These cheery colours are perfect for using with BRIGHT Butterflies & using them has brightened up my morning a little! I kept the layout simple & just adhered the butterflies down the centre of their body using double sided tape & then just lifted the wings slightly. This adds depth without the bulk of foam adhesive and makes mailing it cheaper too! 




Do you have a 'go to' colour combination or something you 'go to' when your lacking creativity or inspiration? 

I hope you all have a lovely day & thank you for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies:
Card Stock: WPlus9 White. PTI Summer Sunrise
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores & Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies, Label Love: Birthday
Accessories: SU! Sacllop Circle Punch & 1 1/4" Circle Punch



1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your pretty butterflies and your fussy cutting too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated