Sunday 17 February 2013

Butterflies & Hearts

Hey!

Happy weekend to you all :) So, I've been without the internet for a day & felt like my arm was cut off! Lol! Luckily they came out today to fix the problem and I'm now back up and running, Yay! 

Today I have a card to share that I made a few days ago...




A lovely girly butterflies & hearts card! I used the reverse masking technique on my card for the stamped heart shape. I simply punched a heart shape from some copy paper and temporarily adhered it to the card and then stamped the trio of flowers from BRIGHT Butterflies. Such a simple technique that I rarely use but will try to remember to use it more often! 

That's all I have to share today, but I'll be back again tomorrow afternoon with another project or two to share, until then, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Hibiscus Burst
Ink: Stampin' Up! Regal Rose & Summer Sun, VersaFine Onyx Black, 
Stamps: Uniko Studio BRIGHT Butterflies, Pure Florals: Gerbera
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Heart Punch, Fiskars Threading Water Punch, PTI Hawaiian Shores Ribbon, Foam Adhesive

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Bev, so bright and pretty. I received my stamps thank you, can't wait to use them. In the middle of decorating the flat at the mo so have had to put crafting on hold for a few days...booo! x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated