Friday 23 November 2012

November 2012 Release Sneak Peek Day 5


Hey All!

Today I have the last Sneaky Peek to show you of one of the products being revealed here on the blog and released on the website tomorrow. I'm SO happy that you are as excited as me about the up coming release & new products, so without further ado here is sneak peek 12...




This peek is of the next in the Pure Florals series. Even though it's at the smaller clear stamp size & price, it's full to the brim of possibilities with mix & match sentiments that can be used with ALL the products being released! 

So there you have it, you have had a peek at all the products available tomorrow from Uniko Studio! Your going to want to stop by the blog here tomorrow for the FULL REVEAL of all the products along with some projects from me and of course my VERY talented Design Team & Digital Design Team! 

Oh, and there will be a BIG contest too, if you fancy winning a Uniko Studio prize I'll see you tomorrow! Until then, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the full release and your DT's work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated