Wednesday 10 October 2012

Silver Snowflakes

Hey!

I'm back today with a couple of Christmas cards to share with you...




I really enjoyed making these Doily Snowflake cards HERE and the colour scheme I used, so I couldn't resist using the colour scheme again. I used iSpy Sketches current challenge HERE, which is to use one of their past sketches as the LO of my card. I chose a sketch from July and you can see it HERE and below...




Here is a close up of the silver & white snowflake detail...




This was such a super simple card to make & it would be easy to whip up a batch of these in no time at all using an array of colours. Instead of doing that though I went ahead and made another card with nearly all the same supplies and made this card...




For this card I just change the Wonderful Washi stamp from the Polka Dot one to the leaf diamond pattern one, chose a different sentiment and changed the LO slightly. Another CAS card that can be mass produced if needed!

For both of the cards I used Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi stamps and heat embossed them in silver & star dust EP. Both the sentiments are from Papertrey Ink and the Snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch.

I'm entering both these cards into the current 'Less Is More' challenge HERE which is to use Silver and also the Moxie FAB World WCMD Christmas Challenge HERE

That's all from me today, but I'll be back again tomorrow with more to share. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Supplies

Card Stock: WPlus9 White, PTI Aqua Mist
Ink: Memento London Fog, Colour Box Silver Pigment
Stamps: Uniko Studio Wonderful Washi, PTI Stylish Sentiments Holiday & YOF Poinsettias
Accessories: Martha Stewart Snowflake punch, Rhinestones, Star Dust Embossing Powder

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS Christmas cards!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Beverley these are both superb!

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply gorgeous!
    Love the designs.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...Aimes I had such a hard time with this sketch and you used it beautifully!!! CAS Queen!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated