Tuesday 19 June 2012

Butterflies & Doilies

Hey!

I'm back today with a neutral card featuring butterflies & doilies, another perfect combination! In my eyes anyway! 




This card was super easy! I used Decorative Doilies The Hands of Time & stamped one of the doilies in Fresh Snow in onto a Kraft CS base. I then used my Sizzix Circle dies to die cut a 1 5/8" circle & swiped the Fresh Snow ink around the edge & then adhering it to the centre of one of the doilies. The butterfly is a SU! punch & I used some October Afternoon paper from  my scrap pile & added a few pearls down the middle of the butterfly. The sentiment is from FONTiments - Birthday.

Here is a close up ...




I'm off to CCAD print club today to screen print some of Uniko Studio designs onto Tote bags, looking forward to going back to the college & using the print rooms & catching up with friends! 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated