Monday 14 May 2012

Thirty Three ...

Happy Monday and Happy 33 to me!

Yep, I'm another year older! I have to say that my 32nd year was a pretty good year. I finished my BA(Hons) Textiles & Surface Design degree with a FIRST! and I started Uniko Studio which has been a dream for me since I can remember and it's finally come to light & I'm loving every minute of it!

I have to say though I have a feeling my 33rd year is going to be even better! 

I'd seen a while back over on Kelly Purkey's blog a birthday list of things she'd like to accomplish in that year. The number on that list matched her birthday number and thought it would be a pretty fun thing to do. So, I've started a 33 list!

Here are the top 3 on my 33 list ...

1. Get Married! 
2. Have a card published in a magazine! 
3. Become certified in Adobe Illustrator! 

Now, I know you didn't come here to read my list of accomplishments, you cam here to see a card creation! So here it is ...




For this card I used the Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time digital download paper again. This time I used the graphic floral circle paper in the SU! Marina Mist colour. For the scalloped edge I resized the digital paper in Photoshop to 10.5 cm X 14 cm before printing it out. This was so you can see more of the detail on the strip of paper. This is a beauty of digital papers you can alter the scale downwards as it does not affect the quality of the design. 

I then used my PTI large scallop die to die cut the strip. I used a strip of SU! Pool Party CS as this is another of the colours featured in the paper. The graphic flower is cut from the original sized paper printed and the inner flower from the smaller scale paper. The sentiment is from FONTiments - Birthday and is what I'll be doing today! 

That's all I have to share with you today! I'll be back tomorrow though with another card to share! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card Beverly. Wishes on your B'day and hope your wishlist comes true:)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated