Saturday 19 May 2012

May Sneak Peek 1

Hey!

I'm SO happy you have stopped by the blog today, I have a little Sneak Peek to share with you of a NEW digital download collection which will be available on the website Monday morning at 9am GMT. So, without further ado here it is ...




What do you think? Are you looking forward to seeing more of this collection on Monday?! Not long to wait! Until then I do have a card to share with you all today...




I thought FONTiment Fancies - Swirls & Flourishes needed a little inky love! I started off by marking out the centre of the card panel with a light pencil line. I then stamped the top flourish, sentiment and then rotated the flourish stamp and stamped it again to frame the sentiment from FONTiments - Birthday

I then used Memento London Fog ink to stamp the Lattice. I used a Copic marker BG07 to colour the middle section of the Lattice. A few rhinestones finished the card off. A simple card which can be switched up for different occasions. I think this could be a stylish yet elegant Wedding card.

Thats all I have to share with you all today, be sure to pop by tomorrow for the next Sneak Peek! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. I love that graphic butterfly and your clean and simple (still striking and elegant) celebrate card! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated