Thursday 15 March 2012

Easily Addicted ...

Hey! 

As you can see by the photo below I have made yet another rosette flower with a clock face! Yes, I am easily addicted to a product or more & go through phases of this with old & new stash! Do you have this problem?! 




My excuse for making another rosette using the Memory Box die is that I wanted to they out some NEW papers I bought at the weekend as I do hoard pretty papers & I am trying to be good & not hoard them as much!! 

The paper I have used is a NEW Teresa Collins 6 x 6 pad called Carolina Breeze. The colour theme of the pad is yellow, very, white & black, a combination I'm still loving. I used one sheet from the pad to make the rosette & mat for the white layer. The papers are double sided so I used both sides. 

The scroll is die cut using another of my NEW purchases the Memory Box Scrollwork die. The clock face & sentiment are from the Extra Time stamp set. 

Thats all from me today! I will be back tomorrow with something different & possibly a little announcement if all goes to plan!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just love that look! Beautiful black flourishes!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated